On-line Booking Terms and Conditions:
To make sure you get the best from booking your appointment, please note:
- Due to Styling requirements bookings made online may need to be altered to fit in with salon time slots.
- We will contact you to confirm any alterations to your appointment.
- Prices are intended as a guide only. You will be charged for the services you receive, which may differ from the services you have booked. For a quotation please visit the salon for a free consultation. Discounts may be available Monday – Friday at participating salons.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment, please telephone the salon
- If you miss your appointment or cancel it with less than 48 hours’ notice, we may charge you.
- Some specialised services are not available to book online including: Bridal hair, hair for special occasions, hair extensions, chemical straightening, keratin/blowdry smoothing treatments, colour correction and perms. That is why the online booking will not allow you to book these without a consultation first. Please phone the salon to arrange a free consultation at a convenient time.
- Colour correction or correcting an unwanted colour can be daunting. Our specialist colour technicians can give you the best advice with a free consultation.
- Colour appointments made online must be made at least 48hrs prior to the appointment slot requested. A skin test is required for all colours 48 hours prior to appointment.
- If you are booking a full head, retouch colour (colour on the scalp both semi permanent and permanent) and highlights you will need a skin test 48 hours before you have the full treatment. This test is to ensure you do not have any allergic reaction and is available at John Olivers without appointment and is free of charge. Please ensure you contact the salon before your hair appointment to arrange a skin test as failure to do so may result in us being unable to carry out your colour treatment(s). As we are sure you will appreciate, this policy is for your health and well being.
- Bridal hair – we would be delighted to help you and your attendants look perfect on your special day and believe the opportunity to chat with our wedding specialist, in advance, to plan your look is essential.
- Hair for special occasions – use the free consultation with our expert stylists to explore which style will ensure you look your best.
If you need any help or further advice please call our salons on:
Red Lion Street, Norwich 01603 626125 / 625906
Elm Hill, Norwich 01603 621275 / 621232
Gt Colman Street, Ipswich 01473 214244
Gobbitts Yard, Woodbridge 01394 387048
Internet bookings are not available for our Cromer or Thetford salons. Should you wish to make an appointment please call:
Cromer: 01263 512441
Thetford: 01842 763145